Monday, August 30, 2010

Scraphappy Retreat LO's











Wow, what a weekend. Went down to Scraphappys first retreat. Had a great time, met some great ladies and scrapped!!! Very tired today but!! Been a long time since I've gone to bed at 3am, never mind two nights in a row!!! Getting way too old for that!! These are the layouts from my class on Sunday morning. I shall upload all my scrapiness later on (after I catch up on accounts and have a nanny nap!!) Speaking of Nanny.....little grandchild number three is not far off at all.....thought it was gonna happen over the weekend, but still waiting....poor Shaz is over it and wants it out!!

2 comments:

  1. stunning LO's Pauly!! Loved them and had a blast at the retreat too....thanks for coming!!!
    love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete