Friday, August 27, 2010

A few shares......



Card One

Card Two

Card Three

Layout One

Collage One

An 'extra' collage I got from the pack! My neice Bec. I done this one for my sisters birthday. All this was from one pack from Debs Creations!! Check it out here at her shop. Comes with full instructions, pretty good value I reckon!!


An ATC for our family/friends swap, theme - House.
Got Scraphappy Kats first retreat this weekend!!!!!! Tracey from My 2 Angels is doing a class tonight, how exciting!!! Then the rest of the weekend full of scrapping!!! Hope mojo will be nice to me!! Better get to work and start my day. Cheers Pauly xx



1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cool to have meet you IRL - what a fun time I had ... just wish it was longer (:(:(: - next time maybe ... if you lot have me back:)

    ReplyDelete