Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 ATCs & 3 Layouts,

Family & Friends 'Sew It' ATC
Born 2 Create 'Afternoon Tea' ATC

Scraphappy 'All that glitters' ATC

Um just a because page......

This one started out as Scraphappys Friday night sketch but ended up nothing like it!!! But I love it anyway....its one for baby Emmas 'first year' album.

This one is an accidental scraplift!! I follow a blog called kerry- scrapkerry and absolutely love her work!! every time she updates I'm straight over there to check out her work. This layout was done from inspiration from Kerry (5 days after I'd seen hers I did this page.)  Then I went back to check her blog and thought Geez! looks like I stole it! If you havent seen Kerrys work, go and have a browse here. You'll know exactly which layout stuck in my head!! 

 Thats me for the last few weeks....one page wonder each weekend!!! With end of month, BAS and end of financial year upon us tomorrow, I cant see much time for any for a while! Thanks for popping by  Pauly xx

4 comments:

  1. love the atcs and layouts, just gorgeous.... will cehck out kerry's work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Pauly.....Love love love your LO's
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauly,Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for the compliment.And i am glad that i inspire you.Take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fantastic Pauly! love them xx :)

    ReplyDelete