Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My first ever DT position!!!!

I got my 1st ever DT position at a new forum!!! Check it out here......http://scrapchatnchallenges.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx or click on my NEW blinkie on my sidebar!! Lots of cool challenges and swaps which started yesterday!! And of course my favourite....ATC swaps!!


Heres another of Debz awesome collages kits/classes I got done on the weekend.....check out Debs new site here.....http://debscreations.ning.com/ I adore Debz style and love doing her kits. This kit has enough for another LO, which I am working on at the moment.


And another ATC for our Family & Friends swap, theme 'Owls'

Thanks for stopping by Pauly xx

9 comments:

  1. congrats!! on the DT possie and cute atc I've only done the one so far. we got the quote ones tonight so yours should be in the post tommorrow.. awesome scene stamps it looks great in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on the DT position Pauly. Love the layout and the ATC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats...i am so excited for you....love your page...gorgeous!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Pauly...So happy for you!!!
    You and I be partners in crime now!! LOL!
    Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AWESOME news babe excellent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! when r u goin to find the time, i guess for that u will make the time & u will do a gr8 job xoxox :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! that owl is divine! is it paper peaced??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT gig Paulster .... Way to go!!!! Love your layout too! I am STILL waiting on my kit :-( No sign of it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY congratulations Pauly!! That is awesome news girlfriend!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete