Monday, July 13, 2009

More ATC's and Layouts

Cody - Page one of double layout
Page two of double layout (needs more bugs I think)

Krystals new hairdo

'Me' ATC
Winter ATC

Music ATC


The three layouts are from a class at Scraphappy Kats (Kathies). I started them over there and finished them off over the weekend. We left earlier than normal, I was feeling a bit off and mega-tired. Drove home with pains in the stomach. Saturday I was crook as....so I guess it started Friday night. Love these old photos of Cody and thought they suited the layouts to a tee..the second page of the double really needs 'something else' I will cut out some more bugs and think of 'something else'.
The ATC's I have been working on over the last couple of weeks. The music one is for the Challenge Chicks swap. The winter one is for a small friends swap. The 'me' one is for a swap at Uproar2Scrapmore. Thanks for stopping by.....Paulyxx







1 comment:

  1. Love love love those LO's!! Never fails to amaze me how everybody starts with the same paper and instructions but every single LO looks different!!!! Like the winter sneak athe the ATC as well, has given me an idea!!!
    Hey just as well you put your name down for the 2 classes-they are both full!!! Can you believe that??? I'm amazed and 1 lady didn't get a spot....she should have put her name down!! the response was amazing!!!
    Look forward to seeing you beautiful ladies soon!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete