Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another DEB Collage!


This is another collage I did from Deb's online class. My third collage now and I'm lovin em!! I have tackled one of my own and am working on another at the moment (actually been sitting on my table for a week, I want more scrappin time!!) They are not something you can whip up quick!! Off to Kathies tomorrow night to play with butterflies, woohoo! Just a quick post as I am supposed to be doing invoices. Oops, can't help myself!! Thanx for stopping by...Pauly xx

5 comments:

  1. great collage pauly,yeah invoices are boring compared 2 blog hopping & game playing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that LO Pauly!! I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night!! Are you staying over night???
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pauly this ROCKS! I adore this collage.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pauly I'm going to Kathies on the 24th
    love the collage...Awesome work....oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie!

    I know its been a while since I visited your blog. im really sorry I was so busy for the past few days. hope you're doing great!

    Keep up the good work! And thank you so much for always leaving me some sweet thoughts on my blog

    LG

    ReplyDelete