Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Finally!!


Finally something to show!! Got these two done (over time) one for me and one for our new little Emmas album....now I just gotta pick which one to keep for myself!! MMMM, I like them both.....
Not a lot been happening here apart from working, working and working!! Our worker is back from a month off, so hopefully the pressure will ease a little! Now I best be off to cook tea and hoping to tackle Octobers ATC's after tea....Cheerio....Pauly xx
PS...These two take my 2010 tally to 99 - 1 more for a century!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love them both to Pauly....maybe y9ou can cheat and keep them both??? Sounds good to me love!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them Pauly so cute and that little grand daughter of yours is so gorgeous....will have to extract the digit and get mine with the pink flowers done ...maybe next week...lol...oxo

    ReplyDelete