Monday, July 19, 2010

Embellish It - Week 6 - Store It

Cover of Card Compendium
Inside view below


6 cards using leftover pp's


Wow, made it through another week of the embellish It competition (link on my sidebar) This weeks challenge kinda freaked me out a bit when I first read it.....
Make a card compendium with at least three cards, two different pp's, and alter a shop brought embelli.
First things first....didn't even know what a compendium was!!!!! Thank heavens for google!!!
I couldn't find any templates, so I had to wing it...really wasn't that hard once I started (which I kept putting off until Sunday). I used Primas Watercolour Rainbow Collection - whimsy and blushing fushia. For my altered embelli, I used a felt flower and 5 paper flowers and stamped, inked, chopped and made it into one flower and used a prima bling for the centre. Wallah!! Then used the scraps of leftover pp to make some cards. It would comfortably hold ten cards I reckon....anyways TFL. Thanks for stopping by....Pauly XX

No comments:

Post a Comment