Monday, May 3, 2010

LO # 46 - 48. 2 ATC's

Out of the hat May challenge. This months criteria was Sanding, Use triangles and use a quote.

Another LO for my family frame.

A Just because LO....

Born2Create "Acetate" ATC swap for May. Shocking photo...its all acetate but had to sit it on white paper to photograph it. It doesn't look that bad in real life!!

"Australia" ATC for Scraphappys swap for May.



A few layouts to share..... and of course my other addiction...ATC's. Have also done my DT work for Scraphappy Kats but will post those up when the time comes. Got a whole day to scrap today as I spent yesterday doing Statements and end of month. Rob and Tack are heading over to Ballarat to see Brett. Krystal has work tonight, so until she gets home tonight, its just ME!!! And guess what?? I AINT COOKING TEA!!! YAY!! Enough rambling, I off to scrap!! Cya Pauly xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good night to me Pauly! Who needs food when you can scrap anyway.....lol. Love all the creating you have done :)

    ReplyDelete