Saturday, April 10, 2010

Layouts # 37, 38 & 39


Layout #1. Cass at her 40th Birthday Party
Layout #2 - Me at Willow Lake (where Cass n Paul are getting married)

Layout # 3 - THE ALTERNATIVE!! Kystal with Cassies pups at the lake

These are my layouts I did for my class down at Seymour for Scraphappy last night....I thought I would try something different with the 2nd Layout and tried paper weaving....when I finished it, I said to Rob...OMG, I hate it!! Just one of those layouts you do and really don't like it, well that freaked me out...if its for you, yeah too bad, but I was doing this for a class! I whipped up an alternative layout for anyone to do that didn't like it either ( I told them I would take no offence at all cos I didn't like it). Well, they all did the paper weaving, no one did the alternative!! How funny, I hated it, they all liked it! Its kinda growing on me now, I,m just gonna add some flourishes and see if I can improve it. Maybe its just the green that turned me off? I dunno. Anyway I best be outa here, off to Frankston to pick up my girl....so did miss her this week!
Thanks for stopping by....Paulyxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun :D Awesome layouts chicky!!! love your flower clusters. Hope you is well :d Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved these LO's Pauly....you are a clever little beaver...MOJO gone????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo he is not allowed to go anywhere.......The girls loved your class and are still talking about it!!! They don't chat about my classes like that...must be a lesson in there somewhere for me
    See you Friday night for Lexie's class!! Mwah
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete