Sunday, January 31, 2010

Macro Shots!!

pinecone

feather **see the little ant heading towards it......**

**this is him!!!**


another feather......

ants munching on an orange peel.........




Two posts in the one day.....wow, I must have more time on my hands!!!! Well we went out to the lake to capture a sunset and the clouds took over and wouldn't let it happen...nearly got blown away, wow, the wind was strong! So I'm posting a few macro shots instead........macro would have to be my favourite setting!! Love the detail on photos that you normally wouldnt even take notice of. I certainly have never got down that close to an ant to see what he looks like!!! Did I tell you I love my new camera!!! hehehe. Chow for now.....Pauly xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pauly!! Love the photos, they look fantastic....will we be seeing you + 1 on Friday night??? Looking forward to catching up with everybody!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete