Monday, December 21, 2009

A few LO's to share.....

A kit of Debs....I had no instructions and my photo faced the opposite way, so I just jumped in and tackled it anyway!



Another Xmas ATC......finally did some embossing in Gold!!

A Sketch challenge at SCNC.

A 'just because' Layout.....OMG, haven't done that forever!!!

Another 'just because' layout!!
Have done these over the last couple of weeks....actually got three done this weekend just gone....bit of a record!! Was supposed to go to a Xmas party Saturday night but Rob was too sore. Sunday we were gonna go shopping, but didn't do that either. So had a lot of free time...so I cleaned, slept, caught right up on bookwork and scrapped! Looking VERY forward to 4 days off work and catching up with the family. Haven't been home to NSW all year!! At least I know by being out of town, hubby won't be called into work and will have to rest!!!! Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year break everybody. Be safe!! Bye for Now Love Pauly xx






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Pauly. Love the just because ones! Hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas & New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those LO's Pauly....fav's are your just because ones!!! Great effort....now is that ATC destined for here???? Love it to you are so clever....I'm only 3 behind and hope to get them caught up in the next week....I can't reach your scissors, will have to wait until we move the filing cabinet...So I ordered you another pair....will be here soon my lovely friend!!! Sorry bout that, moving those files is a HUGE job.....
    Have a great new Year Pauly...we are headed to Nagambie for the Fireworks!! Chat soon
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete