Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a few to share.....

An entry for Gayatris card sketch.
Lucas on his first birthday which is a sketch challenge at Kathies.

Me!! A vintage challenge from Lisa at Challenge Chics. Love vintage but I always struggle with it! I was sooo cute when I was little (dunno what happened!! LOL)


A few entries I got done, shock horror! The card was one I revamped to suit the sketch from a heap of Xmas cards I made from Kathies Xmas card kit last month. The 2nd one is for Kathies sketch challenge for September. I was determined I was gonna have a go at Lisas vintage challenge this month as I love looking at vintage but it just don't like me!! I've hardly scrapped anything much this month, dunno where the month went! Good news on my broken husband...hes officially on the waiting list for a hip replacement!! YAY!! Could be up to 12 months but at least he is on the list. Hopefully the drugs they prescribed keep the pain bearable until its time (fingers crossed!) Not many sleeps now...19 actually, until Krystal heads off to Malaysia on her school trip and Rob and I get a week off in Brisbane...YAY!! Well I am supposed to be out here doing wages and accounts, best get off here and do it!!! Thanks for stopping by ....Paulyxxx

3 comments:

  1. Love that vintage LO!! Hey you need to go to the blog and check out the candy Pauly!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your card Pauly,beautiful layouts too!

    ReplyDelete