Sunday, March 29, 2009

We home!!

We home!! The holiday was great but went way too quick!! From the last post, we stayed at Trish and Noels for the weekend, thankyou sooo much!! It was great to catch up after 22years and meet your kids and Lindas girls. From there we went to Bunbury and got to see hundreds of dolphins!!! I was in my glory, they are one of my favourite animals, gorgeous creatures!! They were even kind enough to come in to the beach and get up real close (they hadn't been to shore for three days, so I wasn't too hopeful!!) Three came in to shore and one of them had her two week old calf!! Krystal got the BEST shot of the dolpin with her baby!! Then we went on to Busselton on the Tuesday, walked the 3684 metres on the jetty (1842 metres each way)and viewed the natural aquarium at the end of the jetty. Wednesday night we stayed at Pemberton, URK!! horrible drive and horrible motel, shared it with fighting neighbours, millipede infestation, grasshopper in the shower, spiders and dull, dim lighting and very uncomfy bed!! Checked out the treetop walk, but didn't do it. Chicken me ain't good with heights and the others weren't that fussed to look at trees. Arrived at Albany after lunch on Thursday, checked into gorgeous resort and went out to Whaleworld until they closed. Got some tea on the way back and then walked the beach at the resort, absolutely beautiful!! Would spend more time there next time.... I got up with the crows Friday morning to try and catch a sunrise as I didn't have too much luck with sunsets........was foggy as!!!! So walked the beach for an hour ( I hate swimming at the beach, but I could walk it forever!!!) Then went to a scrap shop and a Harley Shop before the 400km long boring drive back to Perth to the airport. All good things must come to an end!! But it was fantastic while it lasted!!! Shall post a couple of my favourite photos as I don't know where to start...and add a few every time I get a chance!! Bye for now...Love Pauly xxx

1 comment:

  1. So nice catching up with friends after that long, sounds like a horror motel room that one!!! And you should have done the tree top walk they are excellent! But then I am not scared of heights! I love walking along the beach too!So glad you had a nice holiday!!
    I just caught up with my almost sil after 5 yrs!! Hadn't changed a bit, still beautiful...wish my brother and her got married! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete